Space as a resource
To effectively manage its real estate requires a systemic vision and a wide range of expertise, for using real estate as a resource often leads to a clash in contradictory demands: between flexibility and durability, image and cost, optimisation and attractiveness, management and personnel.
Backed up by these findings, we will help you to find solutions which are the best fit at economic, functional, technical, managerial or cultural level.
REAL ESTATE STRATEGY
How do we optimise the cost of real estate?
Which scenario will give best value to real estate assets?
How to answer the multiple challenges of a broad property portfolio?
How to align the real estate with the strategy of the company?
- Decision-making aid and opportunity study: stay or leave? rent or buy?
- Real Estate Strategic Plan: main trends of your patrimonial and real estate policy, projected over a 5 to 10 years’ period.
- Site search and negotiation, to own or lease: office, retail, commercial.
- Renegotiation of leases.
- Operation set-up Property Development Agreements (Contrat de Promotion Immobilière / CPI) Off-plan sales (Vente en l’État Futur d’Achèvement / VEFA) Off-plan lease (Bail en l’État Futur d’Achèvement / BEFA)
- Support for the promotion of complex real estate units: assessment, transfer tenders...
New organisations are changing the face of office work.
Over and above the constant drive for efficiency, new concepts come out: implication, empowerment, emotional experience.
- Strategy and design guidelines
- Design and branding
- Furniture and fitting
- Change management
CONTRACTING AUTHORITY SUPPORT
- Feasibility and technical studies
- Programming and planning
- Project management