Our approach Surpassing the uses of each public facility
Controlling the management of people and data flows, safety, technical efficiency, construction costs, operating performance, etc. These are issues common to the design of all public facilities. Nevertheless, depending on their purpose and environment, we consider them in a singular and evolving way.
- Airports: because airports are subject to multiple functional, technical and security requirements, we design them in harmony with their surroundings.
- Education: the educational buildings we design become focal points in the city, able to accommodate new forms of learning and a multitude of other uses for the benefit of the community.
- Sport & culture: we see large sports and cultural facilities as living environments - a global and multifunctional concept.
- Justice: we guarantee compliance with the programme’s requirements, the quality of the technical and architectural solutions, in addition to control of construction and operating costs.
- Health: we balance the requirements of medical teams and operators with the expectations of a better experience for patients.
- Urban spaces: we believe that integration into an urban ecosystem, at neighbourhood or regional level, is as much a landscape design as it is an invitation to reinvent a peaceful co-existence.
- Real estate consulting
- Due diligence
- Feasibility studies
- User pathway studies
- Design of digital solutions
- Workplace consulting and spatial strategies
- Planning and Project Management Support (Assistance à Maîtrise d'Ouvrage - AMO)
- Environmental certifications
- BIM & Smart Building consulting
- Architectural and technical design
- Building permits
- Interior design
- Sourcing of equipment and furniture
- Project management
- Execution of works and transformations on occupied sites
- Transfer engineering