Crystal manufacture and glass-making
Closing of logistics platform at Combs-la-Ville (77) in order to merge and optimize activities on the sole production site at Wingen-sur-Moder.
- Surface treated industrial process 1,300 sqm + VRD (various services and landscape installations) 5,000 sqm
- Surface treated logistics centre 2,500 sqm + VRD (various services and landscap installations) 2,000 sqm
- Since 2008
Missions : Architect and project manager
Industrial process :
- Extension of a building sheltering the manufacture process of furnaces for continuous crystal production fusion as well as automated supply equipment
- Creation of a building for storage of products
- Improvement of reception flows and forwarding of products
- Adaptation of parking spaces
- Re-installation and new organisation of the « Foundry » workshop
Creation of new logistics centre intended for storage of finished products, as well as picking infrastructure and entire forwarding line.