Restoration of « American Express » building registered in additional inventory of historic buildings.
Full restoration of a Parisian classified historic building.
- 5 000 sqm (formerly LB Immo Invest)
- Budget for works approximately €5M Net
- Paris 9ème, Ile de France
- 2006 – 2007
Missions : Project manager, general contractor
- Demolition of bank branch containing two strongrooms in particular
- Restoration of common parts and design of new interior design (painting, joinery, ground, lightings, access control, video surveillance)
- Full restoration of a floor of offices with full restoration of HVAC installation
- Full restoration of a floor of offices in turn-key mode including entirety of technical lots
- Full overhaul of central HVAC installation
- Carcass and structural work for development of commercial area
- Historical study of building
- Face-lifting of frontage after thorough diagnosis of state of the stone
- Internal development of office spaces